You have a slow internet problem and there are dead zones in your house, you need to switch your router to the new Eero Wi-Fi system. With the help of the multiple router setup, Eero provides the very strong signals that remove the dead zones from your house. Having multiple router setup doesn’t mean having a hard time while doing the setup and login. it is very easy to the eero wifi system setup with some simple steps. Here, you will see the instructions on how you can do that with your mobile application.
Step Wise Instructions For The Eero Wi-Fi System Setup
If you are having trouble while doing the eero wifi setup and login via the application, you can check out the given steps below and do it without any problem.
- To begin with the eero wifi system setup, you have to download the eero app from Google Play or Apple Store.
- You cannot setup your eero system via a web browser.
- Once you are done with downloading the app, you need to create an eero account.
- For that, you need to enter your email address and phone number.
- It will send a verification code that you will receive by text message and then you have to enter the code on the verification screen on your phone.
- Once you enter the verification code, with that your account will be created.
- The next step is to set up your eero system.
- For that, you have to unplug your modem and then connect it to the Eero system by using the Ethernet cable.
- Now, connect your Eero system to the power source.
- After that, you have to create an Eero network.
- For that, once you are logged into your router, the app will automatically start to look for the eero network.
- You will see that the eero’s LED will start to flash blue and then become stable once the network is found. Select a name for your Eero.
- Next, you have to add the Eero to your network with the help of the app.
- With the Eero app, you will be able to do the additional setup by following the steps.
- For the final step, you have to connect your device to the Eero network.
- For that, you have to find the eero network on your device and enter the password that you have created and connect to it.
These are the simple steps to do the eero wifi setup. All you have to do is follow these steps and you are all set up. Once you are done with the setup, you can enjoy your high-speed Wi-Fi system without any interruption. While doing the setup, you might face a few very common problems, or you might get confused when doing the login and setup. You can check the troubleshooting methods if you have any problem related to your eero router login and setup. You can also call us on our toll-free number and get in touch with our support team. Our support team will be more than happy to help you out.