Eero is the best when you want to enhance your Wi-Fi speed and remove the dead ends. You have to place your device in between your modem and the dead zone for better coverage. With smart technology, you can easily do the setup and login. If your eero not showing as wired you can check out the steps given below to connect your device by the wired method.
The process to change your Eero from Wireless to wired
It is very easy to do the setup and configuration by a wireless method using the mobile app. You can also make a wired connection to do the setup. If you are switching your connection from Wireless to wired. With the steps given here, you will be able to do that.
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have connected your Eero to the power adapter.
- Then, connect it to the power source and turn on the power button.
- Once you will turn on the power button, you will automatically connect to your eero wirelessly.
- For a wired connection, you have to take the network cable and then plug it into your eero.
- You do not have to unplug the power adapter.
- You will always get the best speed test with a wired connection.
- With that, you are connected to the eero with the wired method.
Once you have changed your eero from wireless to wired, you can enjoy your high-speed internet without any interruption. You might face a few common issues while changing from wireless to wired connection such as your eero ethernet not working. You can try to reboot your device and check if it is still not working. You can also try to do the factory reset with the reset button.
Instructions to setup of your Eero router
If you are stuck with the Eero setup procedure, you do not have to worry about that. With the simples steps given here, you will be able to do the setup and configuration easily.
- For the setup procedure, you need to download the Android or iOS app from the Play Store and Apple store.
- Once done with downloading, install it and then open it.
- To get started, you need to create an account using your email and phone number.
- You will get a verification code, enter the code on the verification app screen.
- Next, unplug your router and connect your eero to your modem with the Ethernet cable.
- Plugin your eero to the power source and then reconnect your router as well.
- You will see the white light flashing showing the status of your router.
- Next, you need to create the eero network and then add eeros to your network.
- Now, you have to connect your devices to your eero network.
With that, you are done with the setup process. If you have trouble while doing the setup and configuration, you can check the troubleshooting methods and resolve the issues.
With the above-given instruction, you will be able to connect you’re your eero from wireless to a wired connection. If you face any problem with that or you are not able to do the setup, you can call on our toll-free number and get more information about your eero router.