If you are in search of a better option to increase your Wi-Fi speed and cover a larger area, the Eero router is the best. It comes with all the latest features and advanced technology to provide you high-performance and better services. It is not very hard to do the eero wifi system installation with only a few simple steps. You can easily do that with the eero app. With smart technology, it has become very easy to access it and control it.
You do not have to go through all the complex methods used with a traditional router. It is made by keeping the modern demand in mind. All you need is an eero app and you can set up and log in by using eero with an existing router. You will be provided all the steps in an easy way that can be followed by anyone. Here, we will discuss how you can do the setup and installation after downloading the eero app.
Easy Guide For Eero Wi-Fi System Installation
If you have already bought the eero device, all left to do is install it by using eero with the existing router. It is not very hard to do the setup and installation using the eero app. You can do that easily without wasting your time energy. Check out the easy steps for that.
- First of all, you have to download the Eero app for your mobile.
- For that, you have to open your Google play store or Apple store and download the free eero app.
- To set up your eero network you will need the app. You cannot setup your system on a web browser.
- Now, you have to create an eero account.
- You can create your account easily by entering your phone number and email address.
- You will receive a verification code by default on your email address.
- Next, you have to do is set up your eero Wi-Fi system.
- To set up your system, you have to take the help of the app for an easier login procedure.
- You have to first unplug your modem and also disconnect the other wireless devices connected to it.
- Then, use the Ethernet cable to connect your eero and modem.
- Next, you have to plug your eero into the power supply.
- Now create the eero network through the app.
- There you have to click on the Next button for your app to look for eero.
- Then you will see that your eero’s gateway LED will start to flash blue light.
- Once the light turns to solid, your eero has been detected.
- You have to select a name for your eero.
- You might have to enter the eero’s serial number is asked and check it at the bottom of your eero.
- All you have to do is look for the barcode with the letters SN.
- Once you are done selecting the eero name, you have to choose the network name (SSID) and password and your device will connect to your network.
- You have to choose a new SSID name and password for your router’s security.
- Now, you have to add eero to your network.
- When you are done setting up your eero gateway, you will see a few additional steps for your setup.
- You will be asked for a general overview of your home layout that will help you to properly place your eero.
- Finally, you have to connect your devices to the eero.
- You have to find the network on your device and then enter the network password to connect.
- You have to reboot your Wi-Fi to get recognized by the devices.
These are the simple steps for eero home wifi system installation that you can do easily without any problem. You do not have to worry if you get confused while doing the login and setup. All you have to do is follow the instructions step by step. If you face any trouble when you are trying to connect specific devices to your eero network, you can try to disconnect and reconnect your Wi-Fi device. If you feel that it is not working then try to reboot the device and connect to the network. You can also give us a call on our toll-free number if you face any difficulty.