Experiencing weak spots in your WiFi signal? Eero mesh WiFi system provides strong WiFi coverage to every part of your home or office. Read the following instructions to know how to install eero router.
Eero mesh wifi system extends the Wi-Fi mesh throughout your place. Eero pro meshes wifi system is simple and can be done using the eero app. Just install the app on your mobile phone, plug in the eero router, and perform a few simple steps.
If you’re new to Wi-Fi or have less technical knowledge, then you can check out the eero installation instructions. You can reach back to us if you have any concerns during the eero mesh network setup.
How to install eero router?
Here are some tools that you’ll require for the Eero pro mesh wifi system:
- Eero router
- Eero iOS or Android app
- Smart mobile phone
- Ethernet cable
Once you have all the required items, you can follow the below-mentioned eero installation instructions:
Set up your eero
- Unplug the modem from the power source.
- Connect the modem to the eero router with the help of an ethernet cable.
- Plug in the power cable to the eero router and turn the device ON.
- Connect the modem to the power source.
Download the eero app
Download the eero app on your smart phone. You can find the app on the App Store and Play Store. Now open the app, once it is installed. You’ll need to create an eero account. Enter your email address and phone number.
Create eero network
After creating an eero account, you need to begin with the eero mesh network setup.
- On the eero app, tap ‘Next’
- The app will begin to locate the eero network.
- The Eero’s LED will start to flash to blue and then turn to stable blue.
- Once the router is detected, you will need to select a name for your eero.
- Choose a wireless network name and password for the eero mesh network.
- Once you are done setting up the main eero mesh router, you can add the additional eeros. The app will instruct you with the correct placement of the additional eeros.
The final step includes connecting the WiFi device to the eero mesh network. You can use the newly created SSID and wireless password to connect to the eero mesh network.
This concludes your eero pro mesh wifi system setup. If you experience an issue or if eero installation instructions were not clear enough, you can reach out to us by calling us on our toll-free number.